I feel somteimes, dunno why??? Lost YET Present..........
Feels like I can see things, if purpose desires it, only like as if I could walk along the edge of a roof of a skyscraper with a Somnambulist's assurance. Why do we like it at times, strange is'nt it???
Is it a feeling of despair or being indifferent?
Indifferent to an idea that causes so much thinking that the brain declares it shunted.
Or is it something the mind, heart is unable to swallow and now the responsibility rests on the shoulders of the SOUL, the ultimate saviour of the two....Mind and Heart.....
Like the mind and heart do the thinking and feeling 4 the body, the soul is helped by angels and provoked by demons. Soul thus has two sides to it, the angelic soul and the demonic soul.....Yar wahan bhi fight...body main bhi fight....toh peace kahan????
So the answer I guess would be..that's why Somnambulists exist. Not the actual somnambulists but the abstract somnambulists.....Like one who can see everything around as a camera focusing on a particular object and hazing out the rest of the background.....hence acting as a fire extinguisher on the fight......
That assurance of being able to pick things, as on purpose of mind and heart, makes the walk on the edge of the roof pleasant.......
Loads of Love,
God bless!!!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment