Monday, May 31, 2010

Just another day again....

I cant LOVE, nope, and nor can I HATE.....I....either....LIKE or DISLIKE.....LOVE & HATE are too strong emotions for me to overcome....

Met an astrologer today. He said I'm tied with sumthing.....sumthing is a roadblock in my way to success....Sove evil directed upon me by someone......(LOL, the devil in me is dying to teach sumone a lesson) with raised curious eyebrows "Is that really so?" I asked him...His confidence suddenly saw a dip, like a flicker of a flame...But he a PLAYER held the grip as he said intently "Yes!!" and added "And it is one of your family member"..........[Beautifullllll catch there]..... it actually put me into the thought process "WHO could it be yar??" and from the corner of my invisible eye I saw him feel the grip tightening and I broke off that trance thankfully.....

Actually when you catch someone trying to cheat you, you suddenly feel so wise, as if new wisdom has dawned upon you at that time....(its a hyper elevated feeling actually :))

I dismissed his idea and watched his next move coming as I said "It can't be, my family adores me" Now he like a snake charmer started playing his music saying smoothly....."I can do a Puja for you, it is very necessary to ward off the evil, believe me or not, n we will also tell you the 1st letters of the name of the 2 people from your family"

Hear my, though little, but still, Wisdom, laughing LOL.....Its a myth that snakes dance to the music, Snakes cant hear you know....they just sway to the action of the snake charmer....All i could hear was "Give me money you fool, I don't know your destiny any better than you do...but I have to earn and you seem a nice idiot bakra to me"

"Hmmmm" I responded & he said "Give me your number and i will call you to discuss the details of the Puja"...."I have lost my cellphone recently, I dont have a number rite now." I said [which though sounds like I am warding him off, but is TRUE] Yeah & he again had the same dipping flickering look on his face.....My heart again gave a chuckle at the realization of new wisdom....
and I told him, "Give me your card & I shall contact you." To make him feel better I added "Thanks, also one of my friends wants to get a date decided 4 his wedding. I will ask him to call you with the details [which is ironically, again true] Hope you do that?"

He nodded and glowed with the fake "Pandit Genuinity". I smiled back.........

As I left I remembered a line "Rehnumai kar sake jo Kaafiley ke Be-Garaz; Is Jahan main aisa Rehnumaa nahin milta." and then my angel sang Jagjeet Singh's Gazal....

"Dard-e-dil paoge wafa karke,
Humne dekha hai tajurba karke.....
Log sunte rahe DIMAAG ki baat,
Hum chale DIL ko Rehnumaa karke..."

Loads of Love
God bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment