Monday, May 17, 2010

Just another day.....

Sometimes your thoughts just spin around a particular entity....and when that entity comes alive before you....its a signal that you are too occupied to think of nothing else.....(n probably insane 2)

Its a peaceful dreamland which emanates such pure energy that fills your soul with happiness beyond measure....

But then Robert Frost has rightly said....
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.....
But I have promises to keep....
And miles to go before I sleep....
And miles to go before I sleep...."

Life moves on....on and on.....on a very fast pace.....and the dreamland thrives to live too....So why destroy it....Though it cant be dwelled in for long.....it can be visited for sure....(no entry fees as well :) ).....You never know......when the dreamland can turn into a reality.....Miracles though not often but do occur.....

Loads of Love
God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment